We’ve had an enviable reputation in the civils industry for a long time. The reason? Quality – of our workforce, our safety record and our service.
Our exceptional standard of workmanship and unrivalled track record mean you can trust us to deliver successful scaffolding services across a wide variety of specialist, complex projects. With a large workforce of highly trained scaffolders, we service clients in Scotland and across the UK.
Projects are overseen by Contracts Manager Steve Strang, who has over 25 years’ experience in the scaffolding industry. Steve ensures that everyone on site works to maintain our reputation and provide clients with top-quality, professional service. Acting as selling agents for all scaffolding materials, we also offer contractors and construction companies advice on procurement of scaffolding fitment and equipment. We also provide a long- or short-term scaffolding hire service.
- Our excellent track record of carrying out complex projects and our strong relationships with clients.
- Our skilled, trained workforce and first-class standards of workmanship.
- Our speedy response times and 24-hour callout service – so we’re there when you need us most.
- Our commitment to health and safety – we’re CHAS approved and Achilles verified, and we work tirelessly to reduce risks.
- We’re experienced in using shrink-wrapping techniques for containment, which is becoming increasingly important across the industry.
- Power stations and dams
- Bridge renovations
- Colleges and universities
- Housing projects for contractors and home-owners
- Commercial and industrial units
- Restoration work, for example Inverness Castle
- Festival staging and security towers
We work for large and small private and public companies across the UK in the civils market, including SSE, Morgan Sindall, McGregor Construction, the Highland Council and Aberdeen City Council.